Edit: Applications are now closed, thanks to everyone who applied. Howdy! If you didn’t know already, we make WordPress themes. We also work our butts off to support them and give help and advice to our handsome customers – it’s part of the deal. We’re looking for a super talented guy or gal to become the new member of the support team. If that’s you, keep on reading.
You will take pride in monitoring the support forums. This is where you will provide the first level of support answering customer queries as and when they arise. They arise quite regularly but you won’t be alone out there, oh no, you will be joining myself and the rest of the team – one small happy family.
You will need to be able to dedicate at least 1 hour a day (including weekends) to support, more if possible and/or necessary. There is also scope for additional development work.
You have in-depth knowledge of WordPress development and you’re a dab hand with CSS. This list describes you perfectly.
- You have in-depth HTML & CSS Knowledge
- You have in-depth knowledge of WordPress and PHP development
- You have at least some knowledge of jQuery
- Your written English is of a high standard
- You have the ability to communicate complicated ‘stuff’ to novices
- You have the patience of a Saint!
The important bit. If you’re planning on applying, ensure to give us your expected hourly rate ($). Payment will be made via PayPal at the end of each month.
Be sure to tell us all about yourself and why you’d make a great addition. Make sure you include:
- Details of your experience with WordPress development
- Links to previous work, portfolio or personal site
- Your hourly rate in $US
Please only apply if you are able to contribute at least 1hr a day to support over weekends. Thanks and good luck!