In the past few weeks, we’ve released our 20th theme Hoarder, reached $1 million in sales and 27,000 units sold over at ThemeForest, and notched our free plugin count up to 4. Not to mention all the awesome works in progress. Phew! It’s a busy and exciting time for both our team and our customers.
But with such growth comes long hours and little sleep. After all, our “full time” team is only 3 members strong right now. So, we’ve decided it’s time to see the sun from outside instead of over the top of our iMacs. We’re looking to get an extra set of magical hands on deck to help us out with all the “stuff” we’ve got coming up in the next 6 months and beyond.
Who we’re looking for.
We’re looking for an über talented and super ambitious WordPress developer to join our full-time team for the foreseeable future. You need to be extremely experienced in WordPress development, specifically theme development. Some of the attributes we’re looking for in the new guy (or gal of course) include:
- In depth knowledge of WordPress development
- Plenty of experience with “slicing-n-dicing” in Photoshop
- Excellent English communication skills (spoken and written)
- Preferably able to work in, or close to, GMT/UTC hours
- Any previous experience with releasing products to a mass market
- Fluency in a second language
- An unhealthy love for customer support
- Past pro wrestling career
A bit of everything. You’ll help us develop new themes, new plugins, and help keep our older products functioning like well-oiled machines. All of our team members, regardless of job title, offer support to our customers so you’ll need to be happy getting stuck in. You’ll be working remotely. In your pyjamas.
If you’re planning on applying, ensure to give us your expected annual salary ($USD or £GBP). Payment would be made monthly by bank wire.
If you think you’d fit the bill and are hungry to join one of the fastest growing companies in the WordPress space, then send us details about you and your work through our contact form over here.
Be sure to tell us all about yourself, why you’d make a great addition and details about your previous work. Make sure you include the following at a minimum:
- Details of your experience with WordPress development
- Links to previous work, portfolio or personal site
- Your expected annual salary ($USD or £GBP)
Looking forward to hearing from you and good luck!