With ZillaShare, we’ve done the heavy lifting to make adding social share links to your site as easy as possible. You can add share buttons to posts, pages, and archives (blog index, category pages, tag pages, etc) straight away. Want to exclude certain pages or posts? You can do that. You can even customize the introduction message to encourage your readers to share the post.
ZillaShare offers support for Twitter, Facebook Likes, Google +1, and Pinterest. Like all of our plugins, Zillashare is completely free to use so make sure you make the most of it!
Please Note: Being a free product, this plugin is distributed as-is without official support. Verified theme customers however, will have access to support for this plugin in the forums.
Installation and Usage
Installation is simple as peas.
- Download the zip file using the “get it” link above.
- Upload the /zilla-share/ folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the ZillaShare plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Configure your settings in the new “ZillaShare” menu which appears.
- That’s it. Share content like a boss.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I display the share buttons with a shortcode?
Sure, you can use the
[zilla_share] shortcode in your pages and posts.
Can I add the share buttons to my template files?
Yep, you can use the following PHP code
if( function_exists('zilla_share') ) zilla_share();.