Dribbble is an amazing website that allows creative types to show off works in progress, design processes, and current projects. Dribbble also offer an amazing API. ZillaDribbbler uses that API to pull your most recent shots and stuffs them into posts, pages and sidebars using shortcodes and widgets.
Please Note: Being a free product, this plugin is distributed as-is without official support. Verified theme customers however, will have access to support for this plugin in the forums.
Installation and Usage
Installation is simple as peas.
- Download the zip file using the “get it” link above.
- Upload the /zilla-dribbbler/ folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the ZillaDribbbler plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Add to posts or pages by ZillaDribbbler widget or shortcode.
- That’s it. Let your work shine.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use the shortcode?
Just shoot the following code into your page or post updating the player and number of shots to display:
[zilla_dribbbler player="username" shots="5"]